FAIL



 


A word I'm used to. I wish I could count how many shoots I've done at home that have amounted to nothing at all. I suppose it isnt bad if you get a nice picture or two, which actually would not constitute a failure at all, but there are plenty of nights like this one when I come up with nothing. I do plan at trying again, at least. A bigger sheet, bigger set, some triggers, and yeah. I was actually going for two different shots during this shoot - one which was my original intention while the other I came up with due to my limited sheet area and space to position the camera. That's the one you see here.

The good thing about this shoot is that it was my first attempt at one of my new projects I've been letting marinate for the past two weeks in my head. So far I have three or four seperate ideas I'd like to make into a series... talk about motivation! I think at the end I will be pretty proud if they turn out the way I want them to.

I've also come to the realization that I love film and instead of a D300 my next investment will be a medium format. If I'll be assisting and not being the primary shooter, why not? Next post will probably have my classes =)

(By the way, Blogger, what the hell did you do to my pictures layout? I can't move them at all, but i'm too lazy to figure it out myself. ugh.)

*edit: I love how I failed on my FAIL picture. I spelt pocket wrong. Go me.

 


About this entry


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous June 28, 2008 at 6:43 PM

    yu will never be a failure to meeee