That's the way it goes





























Short post. I went to SVA today for my interview, I wasn't too happy with it. But oh well. All it proved to me is that my pictures are baseless and opportunistic. I'm a total contradiction. Anyway, feeling my work is shit isnt any new feeling, so it's not affecting me too much right now. More motivation to try harder.

I'm not exactly sure how the SVA scholarship works, whether ONE person receives it, a lot of people? I have to call up and ask. AND schedule my Parsons interview. But today overall was good. Things I've learned (or reinforced)

1. If you let someone else's opinion of your work ring true it's a fault you've been ignoring - not trying hard enough basically. (I'm being a little hard on myself, I'm getting there, but not half as fast as I would like.

2. You might pay more for something if you're from out of town (duh)
2a. Or if you're an idiot/ignorant of the rules

Anyway, we'll see how this all works out come spring time.

*Picture is of a homeless man named Francisco; cool guy. Looks young for 51 huh?


About this entry


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 10:10 PM

    good luck w/ school

     
  2. Anonymous January 29, 2008 at 1:02 AM

    Lovely, like your face. :)

    Let's go to New York one day.
    I miss how alive that place is.